What is Flavor Body Contouring?
Flavor Body Contouring is a non surgical way to reduce fat by using a cavitation machine. A cavitation machine uses sound waves to destroy fat by turning it into liquid and letting your lymphatic system drain the liquid naturally. This procedure is considered safe and effective by the FDA. You will be able to loose 5-100 pounds with no surgery. You can mix this procedure with Flavor RF Skin Tightening to tone sagging skin, reduce wrinkles and the appearance of cellulite.
- No surgery
- No scarring
- No anesthesia
- No hospital stay
- No time off work or recovery time
- Immediately loose a minimum of 1/2 of a inch - 1 inch after 1 session.
- Improves skin tone
- Contours body
- Improves lymph and blood circulation
- Improves cellulite
- Reduces fat
- Tone and Tightens Skin
What areas can be targeted
- Love handles
- Upper Arms
- Inner Knees
- Male Breast
Potential Side Effects
- Increased thirst
- Slight headache
- Decreased appetite
- Fewer physical aches and pains (due to decrease in fat)
- Improved Mood
What is considered an area?
- Love Handles
- Face + Chin + Neck
- Front of thighs + 1 Side
- Back of thighs + 1 Side
- Upper Arms
Flavor RF Skin Tightening is a non invasive procedure similar to a face lift or tummy tuck. Using a Radio Frequency machine I will be able to stimulate the skin causing it to produce more collagen, giving the skin a more youthful, tighter appearance. Multiple treatments are needed for optimal results.
Who is a great candidate?
- Anyone who has mild to moderate loose skin on your face, neck, arms or abdomen.
- Anyone who would like to improve the quality of the skin.
- Anyone who does not want to undergo invasive surgery.
- Lifts and tightens face
- Lift and tightens abdomen
- Tighten and lift breast
- Tighten and lift butt
- Non invasive
- Non surgical
- No incisions
Potential Side Effects
- Skin Redness
- Temporary swelling
- Numbness or volume loss
This procedure is combination of radio. frequency, wood therapy tools and massage.
- During mensuration (only if working on abs)
- Pregnant or breastfeeding
- Skin infections and disease
- Acute fever
- Thyroid or hormonal disease
- Heart Disease or Pacemaker
- Autoimmune disease, HIV, AIDS
- Allergy to materials
- Highblood pressure or circulation problems
- Cancer or chemotherapy
- Deep vein thrombosis or varicose veins
- Hemorrhagic disease, trauma, vascular rupture
- Infectious disease
- Inflammination of veins
- Intrauterine device (must avoid abdomen)
- Liver or kidney disease
- Wounds or sores
- Treatment with anti-inflammatories, anti-coagulants or antibiotics.
- Metal coil or implants
- Must wait until 3-6 months after surgery.
- May not be effective on people with diabetes or thyroid disorders who's metabolic system is impaired.
- Drink 8 -10 glasss of water before your appointment or follow the recommended water intake for your weight.
100 pounds 67 ounces
110 pounds 74 ounces
120 pounds 80 ounces
130 pounds 87 ounces
140 pounds 94 ounces
150 pounds 100 ounces
160 pounds 107 ounces
170 pounds 114 ounces
180 pounds 121 ounces
190 pounds 127 ounces
200 pounds 134 ounces
210 pounds 141 ounces
220 pounds 148 ounces
230 pounds 154 ounces
240 pounds 161 ounces
250 pounds 168 ounces
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water for the next few days following the procedure. Water is the key to eliminating fat.
- No alcohol for the next 2-3 days.
- No tanning while receiving treatments. Wait 3 days after your last treatment to tan.
- Eat healthy
- Walk 30 minutes a day
- No caffeine for 2-3 days
How long does it take to see results?
Most clients will see results immediately. Results will vary from client to client due to the following factors:
- How long the fat existed
- How hydrated you are
- How your lymph is circulating
- Immature fluffy fat is easier to eliminate vs mature dense fat ( dense fat will need more sessions)
- Changes in hormones
- Tissue structure
- Area treated
Is there an age minimum?
You must be 18 or older for cavitation and radio frequency is not recommended for clients under 25.
How many sessions are needed?
For the best results 6-12 sessions are needed per area.
How long does the results last? Is it permanent?
This procedure empties and shrinks the fat cells it does not destroy them. The cells will still be capable of storing fat and expanding again. A balanced diet and light exercise is the only way to ensure long lasting results.
Is it invasive?
Is there any down time?
How many sessions can be done in 1 day?
You may only do 1 session a day and sessions must be spread out 1 week apart.
How soon after pregnancy can I get the procedure?
You must wait 6 weeks after birth and this is not recommended if you are breast feeding.
Can a male get this procedure?
Does the procedure hurt?
No, most clients find the procedure very comfortable and relaxing.
How long does the procedure take?
Sessions usually take 20-40 minutes.